- Strong Operating Systems
- Diversified Customer Base- You need a broad range of customers to insure that if one left, your company will still thrive.
- Effective and Documented Financial Controls: How strong are they? Are they documented, streamlined and could they stand up to an audit?
- Attractive Business Sector: Are you in a sector that is growing and attractive to others?
- Stable and Increasing Cash Flow: A stable and increasing cash flow reduces the risk of the person buying your business
- Realistic Growth Strategies: When you predict your business growth, is it realistic and not under or overstated?
- Strong Management Team: The person buying your business is buying the management team. Make sure it is a strong one.
Learn more: Subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter regarding issues of Business Succession Planning.