Don’t be left wondering if you have saved enough for retirement…
How you benefit from Summit Financial Planning’s Retirement Planning Services
- We are one of the few fee-only, fiduciary advisors in Richmond, Virginia. This means that we do not earn commissions. You benefit because we strive to avoid any conflict of interest. Our fees are straight-forward and clear.
- Our retirement plans answer the questions like, -“how much do I need to retire?” and -“how much can I sustainably spend during my retirement years, given my current resources?”. We provide worry-free retirement solutions by taking into account short term market movements, so you don’t have to.
- Our services clarify: how much you should save—by investing money in—retirement, based on your current goals, how to invest successfully, considering pensions, and social security.
- Unlike other services, you will not be asked to buy a product like an annuity or life insurance as a way to fund your retirement plan. Instead, we offer hassle-free, retirement planning advice to guarantee you have a happy retirement.
Get answers to those tough “what if” questions like:
- What if you had an early retirement—say next year—instead of waiting until you’re were age 65? How would early retirement affect your 401k? How much would that reduce the amount you could sustainably spend during your retirement year?
- What effect would changing the way your investments are structured have on your retirement goals?
- Would it be to your benefit to begin taking Social Security and 401k benefits at your full retirement age, or should you take Social Security and 401k benefits earlier?