In the wide world of investments, there’s a lot of uncertainly about fees.
- Often it is unclear to an investor exactly what fees are being drawn from an investment or portfolio.
- It’s not uncommon for a new client suddenly realize the fee structure is on an investment they have previously purchased. That’s rarely a good surprise
- Fees are an crucial component to the growth—or lack thereof—of an investment portfolio. Excessive fees can greatly cripple the growth of a client’s wealth over time.
Benefits of a Fee-Only Advisor
Summit Financial Planning is a Fee-Only Advisor, which means:
- Our fiduciary duty mandates: All our fees are fully disclosed to our clients, and we are paid only by our clients, and never from outside sources.
- We are their ally in making the most of their financial resources and asset management.
- It is important to us that our clients understand that we sit on your side of the table.
It is important our clients understand our fee schedule:
Assets Under Management Annual Fee
First $1,000,000 1.0%
Next $1,000,000 0.7%
Over $2,000,000 0.5%
- Our minimum assets under management threshold is $500,000
- Our minimum annual fee is $5,000
- Fees may be negotiable at the discretion of Summit Financial Planning, Inc.